Saturday, March 13, 2010

Lisa Miller update--Vermont judge has issued arrest warrant

As of last month (but I just found it now) a Vermont judge has issued an arrest warrant for Lisa Miller, holding her in contempt of court. Apparently the original warrant was only within Vermont's jurisdiction, but somebody-or-other in Vermont can expand this to a nationwide search for Lisa and her daughter Isabella. The intent is to force Miller to give full custody of Isabella to lesbian Janet Jenkins, who is no biological relation of Isabella's. Previously, a Virginia judge had refused to issue a Virginia arrest warrant for Miller, presumably preferring that Vermont do its own dirty work. Lisa's and Isabella's whereabouts are not known.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I mean my daughter is only 7 years old and to be on the run and being hidden. She's a vivacious, very talkative very outgoing child and my gut feeling is she is being silenced," Jenkins said.

Keeping up the fiction at all costs, eh?

Lydia McGrew said...

Yeah. I did think to myself, "Only in the sense that children hiding behind the walls to escape the Nazis were 'silenced'."